Classes & programs
Krishnamacharya once said: “If you can breathe, you can do yoga.”
The truth is that yoga is accessible to everyone, regardless of your age, your flexibility and your fitness level!
Mind & Body Flex teaches students safely, welcomes and treats anyone equally, regardless of who they are or how long they have been practicing yoga. The classes are designed to work on a variety of breath work, different warm ups and diverse physical movements to increase your energy levels and to build strength and flexibility in your body.
Learn new things and be inspired! Anyone is welcome, Yoga beginners you too! See you on the mat.
I like to bring the awareness to the safe alignment in my classes. Modifications are always offered. Therefore, the carefully tailored guided relaxation and meditation techniques will help you to feel rejuvenated and relaxed while allowing the mind and body to rest completely and to SLOW DOWN at the end of the session.
Most importantly don’t forget to bring A SMILE! Yoga meant to be fun!
What Is Actual
More women and men in the Western world partake in yoga classes to help them to release tension, to stretch and to unwind from everyday busyness and stress. The meaning of the word ‘yoga’ could be translated as union. Hatha Yoga translates into two words: the word ‘ha’ (sun) and ‘ta’ (moon), in other words it refers to the balance of both masculine (sun, hot, active) and feminine (moon, cool, receptive) energies within us all.
Hatha Yoga classes incorporate elements of Pranayama (breathing practices), Asanas (postures) and relaxation techniques. The postures are held for longer, at the gentler pace while allowing you to experience asanas independently and to surrender in each pose. Don’t mistake hatha yoga to be a simple form of ‘a physical exercise’, it can be both challenging physically and mentally even when practised at the slower rate.
There are a variety of styles when it comes to Hatha Yoga. I would personally advise you to attend diverse types of yoga classes run by different yoga teachers till you find a yoga style which suits you the most.
Every teacher is different who brings a completely different number of skills and expertise. Don’t be afraid to explore!
*You should always consult your doctor when it comes to your health, or before you start any treatment.
Why Would Hatha Yoga
Be Good For Me?
- Regular yoga practice can improve your circulatory and cardio health.
- Weight-bearing poses as Tree, Side Angle, Triangle and Warrior I, II and III can build density in your spine and femur.
- Poses as Boat, Plank, Downward Facing Dog, Chair, Warrior I strengthen your core muscles, improve your performance in sports and fitness and reduce injuries.
- Yoga poses help to increase your overall flexibility and mobility in the joints. Even Sun Salutations flow adds a degree of elasticity in your body that supports a large range of movements.
- Modified hatha yoga poses such as a gentle Bridge Pose can treat and ease the symptoms of the lower back pain if practised on a regular basis.
- Poses as Tree, Dance Pose, Mountain Pose can improve your balance, posture and proprioception. Helping you to stand and walk tall, to feel proud and confident in everyday aspects of your life.
- Hatha yoga practice can improve significantly multiple aspects of your physical fitness and athletic performance, also increase your oxygen uptake, your muscle tone, strength, endurance and joint mobility.
- Calms the mind and releases tension in the body. The breathing practices such as Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing) or three stage yogic breath taught in the yoga class recharge your body and mind instantaneously.
- It also helps you to sleep better, increases your energy levels, releases endorphins that improve your mood, helps with anxiety and depression, it improves your concentration and stretches the whole body.
Check Out What They Think
About My Teaching
Thank you Justyna, Namaste!"