Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Mind & Body Flex website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license and not a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Mind & Body Flex website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mind & Body Flex at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Mind & Body Flex website are provided “as is”. Mind & Body Flex makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mind & Body Flex does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mind & Body Flex or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mind & Body Flex Internet site, even if Mind & Body Flex or a Mind & Body Flex authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Mind & Body Flex website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mind & Body Flex does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Mind & Body Flex may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Mind & Body Flex does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfil those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business according to these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.