What you’ll learn
*Explore elements of yogic breathing and cleansing practices, physical movements and relaxation techniques.
*Lower blood pressure thanks to yoga poses, some of which are modified to keep you safe.
* Improve your circulatory and cardio health.
*Build density in your spine and femur thanks to weight-bearing poses.
* Strengthen your core muscles, improve your performance in sports and fitness and reduce injuries.
* Increase your overall flexibility and mobility in the joints.
* Treat and ease the symptoms of the lower back pain if practiced on a regular basis.
* Improve your balance, posture and proprioception. Help you to stand and walk tall, to feel proud and confident in everyday aspects of your life.
* Improve significantly multiple aspects of your physical fitness and athletic performance, also increase your oxygen uptake, your muscle tone, strength, endurance and joint mobility.
* Calm the mind and release tension in the body.
* Sleep better, increase your energy levels, release endorphins that improve your mood, help with anxiety and depression, improve your concentration and stretch the whole body.
*No previous knowledge is required. Don’t worry I will guide you through the practice itself. Positive attitude and ‘your breath’ needed only.
Who this course is for?
*Anyone who wishes to explore more about traditional slow paced yoga practice, beginners are welcome. I love the idea of slowing down and to reconnect with basics. Slow doesn’t always mean boring or easy.
Who this course is not for?
*Anyone with serious medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a yoga class, that includes online yoga class too. See the section called Yoga Contraindications & Cautions.
*PLEASE note that some standing poses, rapid forward bends, back bends, and inversions should possibly be avoided if you have hypertension. Always listen to your body and stop immediately any movements that may cause pain or discomfort. Best to communicate with the professional medical practitioner first.
Mind & Body Flex -Disclaimer
**Please consult your physician before taking on any new fitness regime. In participating in any exercise program, you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You should understand that when participating in any exercise program, there is a possibility of physical injury. Please be mindful and listen to your body. In voluntarily participating in both paid and free exercises, you assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Mind & Body Flex from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Mind & Body Flex negligence.
In this course you will learn about many aspects of traditional Hatha yoga. It is a great introduction to those who are new yoga practitioners and those who never attended a yoga class before but now are ready to take ‘that’ step forward. You can practice in the safety of your own home, at your own pace and your own flexibility.
The videos will center on High Blood Pressure Classes only. There are many modifications offered. Always perform at your own ability and common sense. Listen to your body very carefully. You will learn yoga practices, yogic breath work and methods of relaxation and how to apply them to your everyday life, on and off the mat.
Welcome to Mind & Body Flex. My name is Justyna and I am a formally trained and qualified Hatha Yoga teacher (Yoga Alliance UK accredited), Reiki Facilitator and Sports Massage Therapist (Active IQ Level 3 Diploma UK accredited). I offer yoga classes, hands on and distant reiki, and sound healing sessions.
In my classes you can expect understanding, respect and freedom to be yourself. As a teacher I like to combine elements of breathing and cleansing practices, physical movements and relaxation techniques. I teach and guide students safely, welcome and treat anyone equally, regardless of who they are or how long they have been practicing yoga.
The teaching place is free of judgement, jealousy, anger, hate and competition. I encourage my students to let go of expectations, at the end of the day it’s my role as a teacher to guide you. Just ‘meet me online’ and try it. What if you like it?
The course includes
- 4,5 hours on-demand videos and audios.
- 4 downloadable resources (4 pre-recorded yoga classes).
- Full lifetime access.
- Compatible with any device (Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PC).